MY BIG FAMILY

MOMENTS FOR THE LIFE

I have a big family from both parents. I have 2 sisters,  11 aunts and 4 unles, around 35 cousins, 10 nephews and 6 nieces. I really have an extended family, but it is the best in the world. I enjoy my time with them.

To have a big family is very fun. We have many diffetert kinds of dress, talks, opinios, music preferences. Frequently we make parties bacause we like to dance a lot. The family from my mother's side is very nice, and all of them look alike between they, in a difference with the family from my father's side they are everyone diferent.

My sisters and I look so similar, we have the same eyes, but we don't like the same things. I like rock music and they like more folk. I like to dress confortable whit tennis shoes, but my big sister likes dresses and high heels.


Comentarios